NIGHT OF THE CREEPS is being released in the UK on October 15th. We have 5 Dual Format DVD/Blu-ray’s to give away. To enter, email your name and mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please make the subject heading ‘NIGHT OF THE CREEPS’) on or by October 15th 2018, and all entries will go into a draw and 5 lucky people will each win a copy.
When an alien experiment goes awry, it crashes to Earth in 1959 and infects a young college student. 27 years later, his cryogenically-frozen body is thawed out by fraternity pledges, and the campus is quickly overrun by alien creatures – whose victims come back as zombies! Fred Dekker’s supremely enjoyable throwback chiller deftly combines classic horror and sci-fi elements with delicious humour and loving in-jokes.
Presented for the first time on Blu-ray and DVD in the UK, this deluxe edition of Night of the Creeps features the original director’s cut and a host of special features.
* Limited Edition O-Card slipcase [First Print Run Only]
* High-definition remaster of the director’s cut
* Original stereo soundtrack and 5.1 surround audio options, presented in PCM and DTS-HD MA respectively on the Blu-ray
* Audio commentary by writer / director Fred Dekker
* Audio commentary by actors Jason Lively, Tom Atkins, Steve Marshall and Jill Whitlow
* Thrill Me: Making Night of the Creeps – an hour-long series of video pieces on the making of the film featuring new interviews with cast and crew
* ”Tom Atkins: Man of Action” featurette
* Video Interview with Fred Dekker
* Deleted Scenes
* Original theatrical ending
* Trivia track subtitles
* Theatrical trailer
PLUS: A limited-edition booklet featuring a new essay by critic Craig Ian Mann [First Print Run Only]