A special edition Blu-ray of PRINCE OF DARKNESS is being released in the UK on November 26th. We have 5 copies to give away. To enter, email your name and mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please make the subject heading ‘PRINCE OF DARKNESS’) on or by December 3rd 2018, and all entries will go into a draw and 5 lucky people will each win a copy.
Deep in the basement of an abandoned church, once run by a sinister religious sect, lies a strange bottle of green liquid being investigated by a group of local theoretic physics students. But as the night draws in the students soon realise that the strange relic holds a dark and powerful force beyond their control. A force that could well be the essence of pure evil: the remains of Satan himself.
Beautifully restored on Blu-Ray this edition of Prince of Darkness includes an extra disc filled with extra features including a brand new documentary.
Blu Ray Extras:
* Malevolent: Unearthing John Carpenter’s PRINCE OF DARKNESS: A brand new feature-length documentary featuring interviews with Cinematographer Gary Kibbe, actor Peter Jason, actor Alice Cooper, composer Alan Howarth, script supervisor Sandy King, visual effects supervisor Robert Grasmere, stunt coordinator Jeff Imada, Carpenter biographer John Muir, film historian C. Courtney Joyner, music historian Daniel Schweiger and Producer Larry Franco
* Intro by John Carpenter – an interview with director John Carpenter originally recorded for a French DVD release in 2003
* Scene Analysis by John Carpenter – Director John Carpenter analyses key scenes from Prince of Darkness, in an interview from 2003
* Audio commentary with John Carpenter and Peter Jason Sympathy for the Devil: Interview with John Carpenter – from 2013
* Horror’s Halloween Hallowed Grounds with Sean Clark – a fun tour of the film’s locations hosted by Sean Clark
* Photo gallery incl. Behind the Scenes
You must be over 16 years old to enter the competition.
Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
Winners will be notified by email shortly after competition closes.
By entering this competition you will also be subscribed to our email newsletter list (if you haven’t already signed up). Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd parties, and you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com, and put ‘Unsubscribe from Newsletter’ in the subject heading.