CUJO is being released on Blu-ray in the UK on April 26th.
We have 5 copies to give away. To enter, email your name and mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please make the subject heading ‘CUJO’) on or by May 3rd 2019, and all entries will go into a draw and 5 lucky people will each win a copy.
Eureka Entertainment to release CUJO, the terrifyingly effective 80s cult horror based on the best-selling novel from Stephen King, on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK in a Special Limited Two-Disc Edition as part of the Eureka Classics range from 29 April 2019.
Featuring a Limited Edition Hardbound Slipcase, with artwork designed by Graham Humphreys, a Limited Edition Collector’s Booklet and Bonus Blu-ray disc [4000 units ONLY].
Evil bites when a monstrous canine terrorises a helpless family in this legendary cult classic. Based on Stephen King’s best-selling novel, Cujo gives horror a new name. While Donna (Dee Wallace, The Howling, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial) and Vic Trenton struggle to save their rocky marriage, their son Tad befriends the loveable St. Bernard who belongs to their mechanic. But what they don’t realise is that a bat bite has transformed Cujo from a docile pup to a vicious killer. With Vic away on business, Donna and Tad’s car trouble pushes them into a living nightmare — trapped by the demonic, relentless dog from hell. This critically acclaimed thriller promises to have you glued to your seat and foaming at the mouth!
Making its UK debut on Blu-ray, with over 7 hours of extra content, Eureka Classics is proud to present Lewis Teague’s Cujo in this special Limited Two-Disc Blu-ray Edition.
Available to order from: Amazon
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION [4000 UNITS] CONTAINS
· Hardbound Slipcase, featuring newly commissioned artwork by iconic British illustrator Graham Humphreys
· Reversible sleeve featuring artwork by Justin Osbourn and original poster artwork
· PLUS: A LIMITED EDITION 60-PAGE Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Lee Gambin, author Scott Harrison, and Craig Ian Mann; illustrated with archival imagery from the film’s production.
· 1080p presentation of the film, on Blu-ray for the first time ever in the UK
· Uncompressed LPCM mono soundtrack
· Optional English SDH subtitles
· New and exclusive feature length audio commentary by Lee Gambin, author of Nope, Nothing Wrong Here: The Making of Cujo
· New interview with Dee Wallace [40 mins]
· New interview with composer Charles Bernstein [35 mins]
· New interview with stuntman Gary Morgan [25 mins]
· New interview with stuntwoman Jean Coulter [21 mins]
· New interview with casting director Marcia Ross. [20 mins]
· New interview with visual effects artist Kathie Lawrence [13 mins]
· New interview with special effects designer Robert Clark [12 mins]
· New interview with dog trainer Teresa Miller [28 mins]
· Dog Days: The Making of Cujo – archival documentary on the film’s production [42 mins]
DISC TWO [Limited Edition Only]
· Q&A with Dee Wallace from “Cinemaniacs & Monster Fest 2015”, moderated by Lee Gambin [96 mins]
· New interview with critic and author Kim Newman [25 mins]
You must be over 16 years old to enter the competition.
Only one entry per email address will be accepted.
Winners will be notified by email shortly after competition closes.
By entering this competition you will also be subscribed to our email newsletter list (if you haven’t already signed up). Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd parties, and you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com and put ‘Unsubscribe from Newsletter’ in the subject heading.